Monday, November 2, 2015

My Path to Clear Skin!

Acne... it's something that most of us have struggled with at one point or another. For me, it's a daily battle. When I was a teenager, I thought I would have these nasty bumps and blemishes for a few years and then at some point my skin would figure itself out and I would be able to have clear skin like I thought the rest of the adult population had.

As the years past, I realized I would be battling acne for the majority of my life. I've tried almost everything; drug store acne medicine, prescription medicine, pills, proactiv, the list goes on and on.

Now, I'm usually someone who likes to buy one brand and use everything in the range... So I've made my way through quite a few products. But finally after years of struggling I've found a regiment that seems to help!

I use the Boots Expert Anti-Blemish Cleansing Foam, its a UK brand that I have feel in love with, you can find it at your local Target. Boots has a range of products that I am sure are amazing but I haven't explored any of their other products quite yet. The cleanser leaves my skin feeling soft and clean! After cleansing my face, I use the Neutogena Rapid Clear Treatment Pads and Stubborn Acne Spot Gel. The tube says it reduces size & redness in just 2 hours and the pads are supposed to keep working for 8 hours... now I've never timed them but they definitely works! Finally I finish up my regiment with a moisturizer, what I use varies on how my skin is feeling that day/night. When my skin is feeling extra dry, I reach for my Previse Hydromilk Skin Type 1-6. It's rich and very hydrating When my skin is extra oily I like to reach for my Clean & Clear dual action moisturizer, while it is still hydrating it is light weight so it doesn't feel heavy on my skin and really soaks in well.



Now I won't say I never get it a nasty blemish, but instead of it lasting weeks and weeks and my skin having a full on freak out with this routine, I feel a lot more confident not wearing make up everyday. 

If you're struggling to find a regiment that will help blast acne away, I highly recommend the products above.

If you know of any awesome products I should be trying let me know in the comments!

Until next time,
Bexs

Follow me on Twitter @RebeccaAshBall
Instagram @rebeccaaball



1 comment: