Tuesday, November 17, 2015

November Birchbox Review

Each month Birchbox has a little theme, sending products that will help get you through the month. This month, the theme was pampering and polishing, just in time for the holiday mayhem. I am going to say this right now, I was less than thrilled about this month's box with the exception of Tati's new LOC range and I'm always down for a face mask. The other products are okay but this is for sure one of my least favorite boxes.



Here's what I got:

BioRepublic Skincare Aloe Rescue Revitalizing Fiber Sheet Mask: I love a good mask and with the weather getting cooler and dryer my face is in need of some hydration so I'm excited to try this during a pamper session soon!

LOC Vibrant Matte Lipstick in Wildest Dreams: The lipstick is a beautiful red, and though I have plenty of red lipsticks, I love getting lipsticks in my subscription boxes because honestly you can never have too many lipsticks!
MAKE Skin Illuminator: This product is nothing great and the sample size is so stinking small! They say its supposed to be part skin corrector and part highlighter but when I tried it, it was nothing but shimmery glitter... sure that highlights but it also makes you look like a preteen girl! And at $34 for a full size, I can honestly say I'll never purchase this product.

Number 4 Lumiere driver Fluoro5 Elixer Restore & Repair Oil: I enjoy a good sample of hair oil! I never buy them for myself but since Birchbox loves sending samples I have plenty! This oil smells nice, brings shine to your hair and helps keep frizz at bay. If you're looking for a hair oil I'd say give this one a try!

Soap & Paper Factory Shea Butter Hand Cream in Green Tea: I don't really like green tea scented lotions at all, I'm more of a sugary scent girl so this lotion isn't my favorite. The Shea Butter does feel amazing on my hands, so I will be tossing it in my handbag for use when I'm on the go.

Have you gotten your Birchbox yet this month? What’d you think?

Birchbox is a monthly subscription service that sends a specially curated box of luxe beauty samples to your doorstep for only $10/month. You can join here and you will receive $5 off your first box!

Until next time,
Bexs

Follow me on Twitter @RebeccaAshBall
and on Instagram @rebeccaaball

1 comment: