Thursday, November 26, 2015

November Boxycharm Review


Are you ready for a Par-Tea? This month Boxycharm gave us one! For those of you who don't know Boxycharm is a monthly subscription box, Boxycharm costs $21 and includes free shipping. you get 5 full sized beauty products, with a value from $80-$120+. 




1. Pur-lisse Blue Lotus 4 in 1 Eye Adore Serum: I am excited to try this produce because I have never owned a full size eye serum before. With my other subscription boxes, I have tried samples of various treatments but because I never really see a difference and they are usually pretty pricey, I skip over buying one. I have yet to start using this but am excited to see what all the fuss is about since this serum costs $65!

2. Studio Makeup Blush in Wild Flower: This blush is gorgeous! I had to try it right away after opening my box! It is very pigmented and applies like a dream! I love the shade for this type of year and really all year round. Super excited happy with this product! Thanks Boxycharm!

3. Manna Kadar Lip Locked Priming Gloss Stain: I love the color of this lip stain! I got mine is the color "Lucky" and I'm a lucky girl to have this gorgeous lippy! It pairs perfectly with the blush and is a berry/nudey color that really suits my complexion. Since it is a stain it's perfect for all those upcoming holiday events!
 
4. Luxie Rose Gold Concealer Eye Brush: Who doesn't love a bit of rose gold? AND who doesn't love getting brushes? Along with my love for beauty products, I have a love for makeup brushes! Good ones can be so expensive so getting them in my subscription boxes is amazing. I usually use my beauty blender for concealing but I plan to use this brush for packing on shimmery or glittery eyeshadows since it is quite dense and small!
 
5. Coolway Leave In Treatment: This is another product I am really excited for! I have been struggling with dull and brittle hair for about a year now (ever since I bleached it.) I have been trimming my hair for months and it still keeps breaking, which is really annoying as I am trying to grow my hair out! Hopefully this product will help bring back some shine into my hair and will help with the damage!




Pur-lisse Blue Lotus 4 in 1 Eye Adore Serum $65
Studio Makeup Blush in Wild Flower $17
Manna Kadar Lip Locked Priming Gloss Stain $24
Luxie Rose Gold Concealer Eye Brush $12
CoolWay Leave In Treatment $19.95
Overall Value: OVER $135

I am pretty satisfied with this box! It didn't blow my mind but with a value like that you can't help but love these boxes! I'd have to say my favorite are the blush and lip stain because I love makeup so much and I love adding to my collection. 

Did you like this month's box? What are you favorite products to receive in subscription boxes? If you want to join in the fun, you can subscribe to Boxycharm here.

Until next time,
Bexs

Follow me on Facebook and Twitter @RebeccaAshBall

2 comments:

  1. Boxycharm is one of my favorite subscription boxes. The eye serum by Pur-lisse is I think the best product in this month's box - it has a cooling effect. Great review :)
    <3 Jen @ www.herbeautifuldisaster.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boxycharm is one of my favorite subscription boxes. The eye serum by Pur-lisse is I think the best product in this month's box - it has a cooling effect. Great review :)
    <3 Jen @ www.herbeautifuldisaster.com

    ReplyDelete