Tuesday, December 1, 2015

November Favorites 2015

I can't believe it's already time for another monthly favorites! November has flown by! I'm so so so excited for December! I love the holiday season its the best time of year in my opinion. PLUS after December comes my birthday month... and yes all of January is MY MONTH :) But I digress lets get into the products I've been loving this month!
I'm a sucker for makeup brushes BUT I'm a cheapskate when it comes to them! I hate spending money on makeup tools I don't know why! I barely could bring myself to buy some of the Real Techniques original brushes and even though the new Bold Metals ones look amazing I just can't spend $20 on a single brush. So since I'm subscribed to Birchbox I love using my aces points on their FABULOUS shop and I got this Coastal Scents Pearl set! It comes in a very professional case and the brushes are amazing. The set comes with 16 brushes and they are basically the only brushes you need so it's a great set for those new to beauty but still want a nice brush set. The whole set costs $39.95 but if you're a Birchbox member you can save up your points like I did and get it for even cheaper! I've raved about them to anyone who says they are looking for or needing new brushes so I figured I'd share them with all of you lovely peeps!

I've finally jumped on the BeautyBlender bandwagon. Like I said I HATE spending a lot of money of makeup tools, so I never really understood why everyone raved and loved these sponges so much. I mean I got a trio of off brand sponges from Tj Maxx for like $10 and you can buy those bags of white sponges for like $5... BUT after a lot of research and seeing tons of people love they way it helped I took the plunge and caved and I'm so happy I did. It really does help make my new foundation (I'll get to that in a moment) apply flawlessly. I don't love they way it soaks up make up and cleaning it isn't so great but when your face looks good what else could you want!


I have quite an oily t-zone so I really struggle to find foundation that one lasts all day and 2 doesn't look terrible when I go to do a touch up. I can honestly say I have found my HOLY GRAIL foundation, Makeup For Ever Ultra HD foundation is the best foundation of all foundations ever! It's such a natural finish and while isn't not really a heavy full coverage foundation it doesn't allow you to hide all of those nasty imperfections.



If you know anything about me you'll know I love Rimmel lipstick and Kate 107 is my favorite of all time. BUT this month I thought I'd try something a little darker. This lipstick is called Bordeaux and it's gorgeous! I have to say I'm pretty happy with this find, I'll be wearing it a lot during this the winter when I'm not wearing a traditional red lip.

Lastly, in my October Birchbox I received a sample size of the Stila Huge Extreme Mascara and it's quickly fallen into my most love mascara's of all times. I will 10000000% be purchasing a full size in the near future. It makes my lashes look so voluminous it almost looks like I'm wearing falsies! Sometimes I do wear> Physicians Formula Eye Booster Instant Lash Extension Kit under it to give an even bigger lash effect. I'v never been able to wear false lashes properly, they NEVER look right so this is the next best thing for me. I know Stila has a Huger and Huge duo kit but from all the reviews I've read it has terrible fall out and leaving you looking like a raccoon. I'll have to give it a whirl one day but for now this is amazing!

What are some things you've been loving this month? Let me a comment with suggestions.

Until next time,
Bexs

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @RebeccaAshBall


2 comments:

  1. That lipstick colour is gorgeous, perfect for winter!
    ♥ Fran - frannymac.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want those brushes how do I get them help me or buy them and I'll pay you

    ReplyDelete