Thursday, December 17, 2015

The Christmas Tag

It’s almost Christmas!

Today I really wanted to do the Christmas tag, 1. because I'm trying to get into the festive spirit and 2. because the post I planned isn't turing out so great because the lighting for my photos is rubbish because its gray outside. So with less than 10 days till Christmas, let’s get started!

1. What is your favorite Christmas film?

The Santa Clause is probably my favorite movie. Tim Allen is the perfect Santa to me. And something about it and the idea of believing in someone so much regardless of what others may say really warms my heart! 

2. Have you ever had a White Christmas?

I was born in Upstate NY so yes I have had a White Christmas before :) When we moved to South Carolina I think I lost a little bit of the Christmas spirit because to me part of the wonder of Christmas come from snow and cold weather! 

3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?

I spend Christmas at my mom'shouse, then usually go to my boyfriend's parents in the afternoon. But this year they won't be home so we are going to my sister's family's house and my whole family will be there which is strange because I haven't spent a Christmas with my mom, dad and 
 all together for like 10 years! 

4. What is your favorite Christmas song?

Where Are You Christmas? By Cindi Lou Who or Faith Hill either version is GREAT.

5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?

My mom usually buys us all matching Christmas PJ's but I think as our family grows it gets harder so this year she's skipping it and giving us shirts to take a family photo with instead. 

6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?

In no order.... Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Comet, Cupid Donner, Vixen, Blitzen and Rudolph

7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?

Giving everyone their gifts! I love seeing what everyone got and seeing how excited they are for their new things!

8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?

Fake :(

9. What is your all-time favorite holiday sweet treat?

Peanut Butter Blossoms! This year my boyfriend made them instead of his mom and they were TERRRRRIBLE but usually those are my favorite treats. 

10. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?

Giving, I love shopping for things so I really like buying presents for people but also because I hate being surprised with gifts. I hype up possible gifts in my head too much and am usually disappointed when I don't get some of the things I think I am going to get. I know sounds really Bratty but you said to be honest.

11. What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?

My first ever necklace from Tiffany's from my boyfriend. If you know me well you'll know I love Tiffany and Co (I hate surprises like I said so I picked my gift out!)  I am horrible at losing jewelry but I actually do still have the charm part of the necklace, the chain got caught in something and broke a few years ago and I have yet to replace it with a long enough chain to wear it. I should get on that!

image12. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?

New York. I love the lights and the sparkle of the city! Plus it's cold and like I said that makes me feel super Christmassy! 

13. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?

I wouldn't say I am a pro but I do a better job than my mother who just puts everything in gift bags!

14. Most memorable Holiday moment?

I'm not sure I have one. I enjoy the holidays for the whole experience not a single moment really stands out to me as being the most memorable! 

15. What made you realize the truth about Santa?

When I was 6 or 7, I overheard my mom on the phone talking to my Grandma. I rudely then ruined it for my older sister. She wouldn't believe me at first so I told her to sleep in my room on Christmas Eve and I'd show her... We then waited until we were supposed to be asleep and heard movement at the other end of the house... we snuck down the long haul where at the end of it were our parents putting all the gifts under the tree... I should have known after seeing my first Christmas film though since in the movies santa wraps presents and at my house they were in gift bags haha.

16. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?

Yes. Most of the time I forget about them and don't follow through. I had a rubbish 2015 so this time around I am making it my goal to make some good resolutions and change my life for the better in 2016! 

17. What makes the holidays special for you?

Being able to get away from all the stress life and concentrate on the people I love. I also enjoy this time of year because it can be the start of a change.. with new things like presents and new goals with resolutions the holidays can be magical if you let them be.

That is my Christmas tag! If you want to answer them too, either reply in the comments or if you have your own blog, post them and put the link in the comments or if you are on YouTube, post a video and put the link in the comments. I want to know more about you!

Until Next time,
Bexs

Follow me on Twitter & Instagram @RebeccaAshBall

No comments:

Post a Comment