Thursday, November 12, 2015

Autumn/Winter Essentials 2015

As the weather starts to get more crisp and the days are shorter, my daily MUST- HAVES seem to change. I don't know about you but I love all things cozy all year long so for me autumn/ winter is the best time for a warm drink, snuggling and lighting candles! 

I live in the South, where we have basically 2 seasons HOT and kind of cold.. it doesn't get below freezing very much here and sometimes you can wear shorts in December. Regardless, I change my wardrobe to match the season, so my clothes and make-up choices get darker (even though I really like black all year long.) This time of year is the best time to rock a red or berry lip, golden eyes, a deeper colored blush. 

I've been thinking about what my must haves for this time of year are and this is the list I've come up with:


  • A big cozy blanket
  • A mug for yummy warm/hot drinks
  • Seasonal candles
  • Rimmel Kate Lipstick in 111
  • It Cosmetics Pretty Women Lipstick
  • Becca Mineral Blush in Sweetpea
  • Costal Scents Revealed 2 Palette for all my golden/ dark eye looks
  • St. Ives Fresh Hydration Lotion
  • Previse face moisturizer
I'm looking for new things to add to my list! Send me your Autumn/ Winter must have in the comments!

Until next time,
Bexs

Follow me on Twitter @RebeccaAshBall
and on Instagram @rebeccaaball

3 comments:

  1. I have thin lips, what color lipstick can I wear?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would say a light berry shade, nothing too dark. And try a lip liner so you can achieve the perfect coverage.

      Delete
  2. I love the Kate lipsticks so much! I have a few colors and keep an eye out for the ones on my wishlist everytime I pass a display! There are always out of what I want D:

    Hillary | www.averycharmedlife.com

    ReplyDelete