Thursday, December 3, 2015

What's in My Travel Makeup Bag

I'm going on a little getaway on Friday with my boyfriend to St. Louis to see the Rams play (his favorite football team) and watch hockey, tour Budwiser and just to overall explore! I am SO excited to get away for a bit, I can't freaking wait! 

Today I thought I would share with you all what I am packing makeup wise because I love seeing what other people bring and see the all-in-one products others have!

If you follow me on Instagram you still have seen my make-up bag already, its a Dior bag that I'm in love with! It's so roomy and fits all of my essentials in it yet its small enough to not take up a ton of room!


I'll start with bases first, Make Up For Ever Ultra HD foundation, Maybelline Superstay Better Skin concealer and Maybelline Age Rewind Under Eye Concealer.  I'm also bringing my Naked on the Run palette because it has a highlight, bronzer, blush, 6 nude shadows, a mascara, a eyeliner and a lipgloss. BUT because I'm makeup obsessed thats not enough so I'll also be bringing Nyx Wonderstick, Becca Blush in Sweatpea, Dior 3 Couleurs Smoky Ready-To-Wear Smoky Eyes Palette, Nyx Mirco pencil, Chella defining brow gel, Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner, Lord & Berry black eyeliner, Diorshow mascara, Physicians Formula Lash duo and of course my newest favorite my Stila Huge mascara.

For Lips, I'll bring my tried and true Rimmel Kate 107 and Rimmel Bordeaux and my Nars Velvet Matte Pencil in Cruella. I try to cover all of my mood changes when I'm packing and taking makeup is no exception! I like to be over prepared!

I am so excited to leave tomorrow, and I'm even more excited to share my trip with you all. I'll do a full post on my trip next week! 

In the comments let me know what some of your travel makeup staples are or even just some of the makeup you can't live without! 

Until Next Time,
Bexs

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram RebeccaAshBall

No comments:

Post a Comment