Thursday, November 5, 2015

October Favorites 2015


The spooky month of Halloween has come and gone. Can you believe that there are only like 50 days until Christmas? In the month of October, I have been trying out a whole lot of products and as the weather started changing, my product choices did too! Darker colors and bolder lips are what I have been grabbing for all month!


This Sephora Perfection Mist Airbrush Foundation was a rediscovery for me in October! It's so lightweight but has amazing coverage and staying power. I know that if I do my make up in the morning I don't have to worry. With this foundation and a little powder, my face will look flawless all day.


A few weeks ago, my boyfriend wanted to go on a little impromptu shopping trip for some fall clothes and because I was feeling a bit frugal, he kindly bought me a new a little gift. This Smashbox ON THE ROCKS palette is gorgeous! The nudes and grays are my favorite and the packaging is super cute too! I have a feeling it will be my most grabbed for palette this holiday season!


In my October Boxycharm, I received the best pencil eyeliner ever! Lord & Berry #221 Dark Black eyeliner is my amazing! It glides with ease and has awesome staying power, my waterline usually goes bare quite quickly but with this liner I can go without a touch up for hours!


Now that the colder months are upon us, (or so I've been told, I live in SC and it's like 70+ here) darker lips are finally in season again! And I can't get enough of my Rimmel London Kate 107 Lipstick. It's a beautiful matte dark red shade. Though it can be a pain to apply for beginners, its worth the effort. If you're looking for a dark red I really rate this one.


Birchbox knows me too well... in October they sent me the R+Co Death Valley Dry Shampoo. Now I'm not dirty but I hate washing my hair. Because after a wash comes hours of drying and straightening and no one has the time or energy to put up with that everyday! So on the days in between hair washing, this dry shampoo has been my everything. It smells so lovely and neutralizes the oils in my hair leaving it feeling as good a clean!

I feel like these favorites will follow me into November and some will probably be staples in my every day look but I will do my best to find new things to rave about in a few weeks :)

What are some things you've been loving recently? Let me a comment with suggestions.

Until next time,
Bexs

Follow me on Twitter & Instagram @RebeccaAshBall

No comments:

Post a Comment