Wednesday, March 30, 2016

40 Beauty Questions TAG!

SKINCARE

-How many times do you wash your face daily? I wash my face at least twice a day. 
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo) I have combo skin but typically leaning towards more of the oily side.
-What is your current facial wash? I use the Boots Expert Anti-Blemish Cleansing Foam 

-Do you exfoliate? I try to exfoliate every time I shower
-What brand do you use? Right now I am using a Neutrogena one
-What moisturizer do you use? I don't always but for my 2 favorite moisturizers check out my Skincare post!
-Do you have freckles? I have some on my nose but not a lot
-Do you use eye cream?I have been trying to get into them but I'm not the best at making sure I use all the skincare products I have
-Do you or did you have acne prone skin? YES at 24, I still struggle with breakouts
-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ? Of course. It usually clears my face up but the second I stop using it and go back to a normal cleanser the acne came back!

MAKE-UP


-What foundation do you use? Tarte Rainforest of the Sea
-How about concealer? Maybelline Fit Me
-Do you know your undertone color? no
-What do you think of fake eyelashes? I would love to get into them!
-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months? I do know that but I am guilty of keeping them a bit longer
-What brand of mascara do you use? I love the Two Faced Better than Sex
-Sephora or MAC? Sephora
-Do you have a MAC Pro-card? No
-What makeup tools do you use in make up application? I use a beauty blender or a face brush
-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? yes
-For the face? yes
-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)? golden or brown shades are my fav
-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? pencil
-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? hardly ever
-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? Pretty but I don't think I can rock pigments
-Do you use mineral makeup? I have before but I don't currently
-What is your favorite lipstick? Rimmel Kate Moss 107
-How about lipgloss? I don't really wear a lot of lipgloss
-What is your favorite blush to use? Becca Sweetpea
-Do you buy your makeup on eBay? No
-Do you like drugstore makeup? Yes, I don't wear as much drugstore make as I used to but I still love them
-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets) No
-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? YouTube is my makeup class
-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup? I am a bit shaky as a person so sometimes I can get a bit clumsy
-Name a makeup crime that you hate? Not applying mascara
-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones? neutral ones typically 
-Which celebrity always has great make up?
-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use? eyeliner
-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on? I do it all the time these days. I try to let my skin breath and honestly who always has time for a full face of glam
-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? no I don't
-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line? Tarte has great items in all of their ranges. I don't own a lot from any particular makeup line but if I had to pick one line to shop from I know I would be set.
-What do you think of Makeup? Its a great way to express yourself. Its addicting to collect and a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment